Certified English, French, Portuguese and Spanish Translations in Houston, Texas
Serving Houston and the State of Texas since 2008
Professional Document Translation Services
Southeast Spanish provides the highest quality written translations with rapid turn-around time, highly personalized customer service, and hassle free transactions all of which are fully guaranteed. We are proud to offer publication-quality translations at competitive rates. If you have any questions or would like a written quote, feel free to call or email anytime.
Translation Rates in and around Houston and Pasadena, Texas
The following is a non-comprehensive list of commonly translated documents: personal documents, birth certificates, marriage certificates, OSHA and safety materials, shipping documents, financial reports, company brochures, promotional/marketing materials, email, advertisements, employee instruction manuals, handbooks, sales catalogues, newsletters, media material, entire books, project work, various letters and correspondences, etc.
2021 Document Translation Rates
- Birth Certificate and/or Marriage Certificate (front and back)
- $49 for one document, $94 for two, ($45 for Each Additional)
- Includes Federal Certification Process for USCIS and other agencies
- Acta de nacimiento y/o acta de matrimonio
- Driver’s License (any country, front and back)
- $49 includes translation, certification (notarization when necessary)
- Includes all DMV (SC), BMV (IN) forms (other states as well)
- Guaranteed Acceptance
- Criminal Background Checks, Letters of Good Behavior
- From $48 depending on the total number of words
- Certificado de Antecedentes Penales
- Diploma (high school, college, other) Other professional certificates
- From $42 depending on number of words
- Transcripts (high school, college or other school)
- From $35 per page, depending on the total number of words per page
- Hard-copies mailed to one address, $8 for additional copies
- Legal Documents (all kinds): from $0.09/word
- Average $0.09 per word ($28 to $45 per page average)
- Includes certification for all federal, state or local courts
- Divorce Decrees, Death Certificates, Bills of Clean Health
- Average $0.09 per word ($28 to $45 per page average)
- Includes certification of translation, which is valid nationally
- Automobile Title from Puerto Rico (título de auto)
- $54 both pages (front and back)
- Includes required documentation when necessary
- Employee Handbooks, Policy Manuals, HR Guidebooks, MSDS Sheets
- Average: $0.09 to $0.12/word
- Guaranteed accuracy and readability
- Completed by two professional translators
- Passport Translation to English (first two pages)
- $38, includes certification
- Notarized when necessary
- Certification of Translation (Official Translation, Sworn Translation)
- USCIS Certification Process: Included in most prices;
- USCIS Electronic Submission File, delivered via email: $0
- Includes signed affidavit, which is our translator’s certification statement
- Each page contains our translation certification stamp, the translator's signature and the date of translation
- All Translations include the Federal Certification process; however, additional certification processes, when necessary, are as follows:
- Notarized Translation: $7 (third-party notary)
- Apostilles and Authentication Services: $70 (for international submission)
- Certification for Real-Estate Transactions: No extra charge (included)
- Certification for Federal, State or Local Courts: No extra charge (included)
- Certification for Immigration: USCIS (INS): No extra charge (included)
Our translation certification has been accepted by hundreds of federal, state and local governmental agencies; it is valid in all fifty states and has never been rejected or returned for any reason. Most translations are completed and returned in less than 24 hours.
Please call (832) 303-9004 for details.
To get started, scan or take a picture of your document and email to:
Our Coverage in the Greater Houston Area
We opened our doors in Tennessee in 2007. Before long we begin translating for many, many customers across the entire state of Texas. For this reason, we opened our Houston branch in 2008.
As you can see, we have served many customers in this area. We have customers in the following cities and towns: Obviously we have completed many, many translation for customers in Houston and Pasadena. Additionally, we have return customers in: Baytown, Conroe, Cypress, Deer Park, Friendswood, Galveston, Lake Jackson, La Porte, League City, Missouri City, Pearland, Rosenberg, Sugar Land, Texas City, Atascocita, Channelview, Mission Bend, Spring, The Woodlands, Alvin, Angleton, Bellaire, Clute, Dickinson, Freeport, Galena Park, Humble, Jacinto City, Katy, La Marque, Richmond, Santa Fe, Seabrook, South Houston, Stafford, Tomball, Webster, West University Place, Aldine, Cinco Ranch, Cloverleaf, Four Corners, Fresno, Greatwood, New Territory, Pecan Grove, Sienna Plantation, Ames, Anahuac, Arcola, Bayou Vista, Beach City, Beasley, Bellville, Brazoria, Brazos Country, Brookshire, Brookside Village, Bunker Hill Village, Clear Lake Shores, Cleveland, Cove, Cut and Shoot, Daisetta, Danbury, Dayton, Dayton Lakes, Devers, El Lago, Fulshear, Hardin, Hempstead, Hedwig Village, Hilshire Village, Hitchcock, Hunters Creek Village, Industry, Jamaica Beach, Jersey Village, Kemah, Kendleton, Liberty, Liverpool, Magnolia, Manvel, Meadows Place, Mont Belvieu, Montgomery, Morgan's Point, Nassau Bay, Needville,North Cleveland, Oak Ridge North, Old River-Winfree, Orchard, Oyster Creek, Panorama Village, Pattison, Patton Village, Piney Point Village, Plum Grove, Prairie View, Richwood, Sealy, Shenandoah, Shoreacres, Simonton, Southside Place, Splendora, Spring Valley Village, Surfside Beach, Sweeny, Taylor Lake Village, Waller, Wallis, West Columbia, Willis, and even Woodbranch. Yes! We have covered a lot of ground!
For the most part, we provide document translation services (English translation and Spanish translation), certified translations (for USCIS, OSHA and a variety of federal, state and local agencies) and, in some cases, voice interpretation services.
Call or email today to get started!
Dan H., Ph.D., Certified Translator